How Can a Bicycle Accident Lawyer Help?
A top bicycle accident lawyer, like Kathryn Burmeister, knows this area of the law well and stands ready to represent you or an injured loved one. She also represents family members of those killed in bicycle or scooter accidents.
An injury on a scooter or bicycle can occur in a variety of ways, but here are a few of the most common:
- Vehicle driver is texting or talking on the phone causing him (or her) to fail to see the cycler or scooter user.
- Vehicle driver tries to pass the cycler too close.
- Vehicle driver is drunk or under the influence of drugs.
- Vehicle driver is speeding or makes an unsafe/illegal left or right turn.
- Vehicle driver opens the car door in front of the bicycle or scooter rider’s path.
These represent only a few examples of how you or a loved one can become injured while riding a bicycle or scooter.